• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Complete Front upper arms & Steering Arms

Silent_chaos

Hey Doug,

When can we see a full complete front upper arms on your website?

One issue I noticed from abusing my arms is that the Red colored parts are getting loose since the inside material is getting worn and eaten up. If you can also tackle this issue by making it heavy duty on the balls side ad well, that would be great.

y8ygesuv.jpg

Also, any future projects on 7075 steering arms? Count me in for a set.

The DGI arms I have are beefy as hell and great all around but too heavy :/

Ol' fart

The ball ends are the problem with rods, they are just too expensive. The new servo saver for the heavy duty steering has our own ball ends now. We are looking into using them for the upper arms and the steering arms.

The last two steering sets I've sold have the new ball ends, so they are rare. I'll go see if I can find a pic.

Silent_chaos

I was thinking of ordering a set of the servo saver. If you redesigned them and if they are working better than V1 and no problems, id be happy to order a set.

Any pics would be appreciated. LMK, so i can order asap.

As for the ball ends, yeah, ive see Hostile racing and Inertia Racing products sell their rod ends as pretty expensive.

High Quality comes with high price.

In any case, if you ever happen to design upper arms and steering arms im in for a set of those as well. I don't care about money as long as they're bulletproof and will not give me any headache

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts