• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Clear unpainted XB body

46u

Are there any clear unpainted XB bodies available?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

46u

DemonRC said:
Not yet. Hopefully we can get some soon. I wanna bust out my airbrush.
If you hear of any please let me know. The stock ones look funny as they do not have any black out for side windows. All so when I do get one want to paint it red with my Rebel Racing stickers like my other RC vehicles.

Thanks

Jeff

k.jensen

common!!! get going with that damn clear body Redcat!!! there's waay to high a demand from contry's all over the world for u guy's just to ignore! the clear body should have been done from day one like meany other rc brands do.

and with "clear" we all mean TRANSPARRENT!

Last edited by a moderator:

k.jensen

great news guy's...contact mail from redcat racing :D

"Chris Wheeler [email protected] 23. sep.

07191-B is a prepainted blue body, we hope to have a clear body in the next 4-6 weeks.

--

Chris Wheeler

Sales/Customer Service

Redcat Racing

www.redcatracing.com

602-454-6445"

fluxn81

k.jensen said:
great news guy's...contact mail from redcat racing :D "Chris Wheeler [email protected] 23. sep.

07191-B is a prepainted blue body, we hope to have a clear body in the next 4-6 weeks.

--

Chris Wheeler

Sales/Customer Service

Redcat Racing

www.redcatracing.com

602-454-6445"
So, maybe 3 months...? Someone needs to step up and make one.

TCaputo

RampageHopUps said:
I will ask Redcat to get some on order.
Okay so they do make one for the gas model? I couldn't even find it on the redcat site .. You do not have to order till I buy my rampage .. Still debating xb vs dr so

TCaputo

Okay cool Rob thanks .. I am going to buy it from you rob btw Ted Hartman refered you when I was you tubing asking ted the good ole DR vs xb which do you like better question .. Someone got me a 200 dollar amain card a few years ago .. I don't really care for amain anymore .. I was originally looking at the redcat so I can use up that card .. But I think I would prefer getting from you.. Meanwile I will figure out which one I want .. I keep going back and forth :)

Dirk Squarejaw

I've been searching for a clear body too. How do I go about ordering one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts