• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Christmas for JOE!!!

alfred e numan

happy to see you are building your own engines! Whats cool bout knowing how to do this - It makes a person want to see just how hard the engines can be flogged- I have ran 2 bolts so hard that the rear part of the body is all warped up from the heat! No, they are not lean either, just wfo most of the time- on road that is---- I am not abuseing the powerplants- Its just when you do your own builds-- If you keep your eyes peeled at assorted web sites, you can get a cy f 270 4 bolt bottom ens with bearings -seals-45 bucks- f 270 pull off top ends- 35 bucks. I have 4 of these. just need a crank on sale- bolts- clutch assembly- then you are good to go-- on the cheap too!!

alfred e numan

Just one more suggestion- Spring for a decent tap and die set. its worthy. lok tite you know-- these can usually be purchased @ an auto store -25-30 bucks- the M5 x 0.9 tap and die will be used frequently.- yea just make certan the set has-- M3 x 0.5, M3 x 0.6, M4 x 0.7, M4 x 0.75, M5 x 0.8, M5 x 0.9 -- ect ect--

Deluge

I make my own thread chasers out of old screws. Just cut a slot into the side of the threads. Works really well.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
Know what sucks though? It is all ready to run and now we are expecting a freaking hurricane this weekend. The RC Gods have the sickest sense of humor :(
I think the RC gods would like you to make a vid of the MT bashing in that hurricane. Don't you know everything happens for a reason. :D

Guantanamo Joe

If it ever gets here, I just might have to... we expected it to start storming in the middle of the night, but I woke up to clear skys at 4 this morning... It needs to hurry up, Im excited!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts