• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chimera Body Post Kit

G

All you guys that run Chimeras, know what a PITA it is to remove panels to just turn it on. In my case with the electric version, to charge my sons batteries.

I thought if the screws were replaced with posts, pins could be used instead of screws. This makes removing the side panels much easier. I got with 7075RC to make them. They will up for sale on their site very soon. Should be under $20.

Here they are.

397777D9-259A-4B37-8134-437D913340FD_zpsobfqmkqx.jpg

3018D3AB-5BC4-41B2-9395-609A9B78100F_zpsq95m8wxu.jpg

FD271E91-30CA-4EC8-B911-C29858F9C7F3_zpspnwsxo2a.jpg

G

With the panel mounted. I always add pulls to my pins.

G

rcgasser said:
What a super great idea!!!! will that work on the gas also?
Yes you just thread these into the screw holes on the cage. Then just open the holes a bit on the body panels.

rcgasser

Super great I have to have a set of these hurry up old fart LOL just kidding but do be quick about it.

rcgasser

Ol said:
Thanks for the great write-up. I'll get them on the site ASAPAnd, yes, they will work on the gas one too.
Any more word on these???? I need the rear shock tower and was waiting until you get these on the website as well so I can order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts