• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Check out These Light Bars!

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
Thinking about building these with 4 light pods for rampage MT

Let me know if there is any interest for these for the rampage trucks

Try this link for video if your not already apart of the group,you can be added

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318357391682568/?fref=ts

NEW LIGHT BARS!!! For Losi 5ive, HPI baja,rampage

Check out the new prototype of my newest part I will be producing.

There will be a bumper design, roof bar design, and also will be coming out with tail lights as well. The design will be the same with slight modifications to mounting.

The roof bar will hold 4 light buckets

The bumper light bar will also hold 4 light pods

The tail lights will consist of a right and left light pod

All bars will be sold complete plug n play

* complete light bar with all mounting hardware and all 6 fully lit light pods with the brightest light pods on the market today. And the light bar is adjustable.

fully lit with the brightest light pods on the market and the light bar will be adjustable too, so you can angle the lights where ever you wish.

More pics to come with all mounting pieces and hardware.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor

phreerider

wow those are bright! ..and tail lights! man thats serious hardware

Sinist3r

That is awesome!!! I'd like to get a set for my XT. Are those LED? How much if they will fit, and also, I'm on the stock servo battery pack, will the stock pack work?

RampageHopUps

Yes, they are the Baja LEDs. Andyou stock pack will work, but you should really start thinking about a 5,000 pack.

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
Sinist3r said:
That is awesome!!! I'd like to get a set for my XT. Are those LED? How much if they will fit, and also, I'm on the stock servo battery pack, will the stock pack work?
I would always start with a larger battery than stock, but yes these are the brightest LEDs light pods on the market to date. How many light buckets would you be wanting?

Sinist3r

I'd have to get some measurement of the width of the stock XT roof. Then figure out the width of the individual light buckets. I'd like to run the entire width of the roof, maybe 6 buckets total? I'm not sure yet, I'm a noob to this sort of thing.

Sinist3r

I'd have to find a light bar to mount them in also. Or is that something that would be handled on your end? If so, pm me a price so I can plan ahead. A friend of mine has a redcat mirage with functional lights, I like that he can run it at night.

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
I can build the light bar with built in light buckets. No problem, I have a few more of these built and ready to ship just pm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts