• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Caveman's 1'st day/run, = crash boom BANG

Deluge

caveman said:
I was at half or a little more throttle and the tree looked farther away but I was WRONG! LOL You can see most of the damage in the pic but what you don't see is I broke a lower rear arm pin too,bent the center dog bones, front diff in four spots and it was about 35-40 degrees out that day.
Yowza! I would've just totaled it.

caveman

Deluge said:
Yowza! I would've just totaled it.
whats the fun in that lol it took me two hrs to put it back together once I had all the parts. Only cost me $100 to fix it and its just plastic stuff not much damage on the aluminum stuff. :rolleyes:

caveman

Hahaha RC dad is busted LOL. I love my MT as my 15 yr old told her friend yesterday that my truck is my baby. :) I see it as not letting an expensive machine sit around.

G

caveman said:
Hahaha RC dad is busted LOL. I love my MT as my 15 yr old told her friend yesterday that my truck is my baby. :) I see it as not letting an expensive machine sit around.
Busted? No way! I just love them all for what they are:) I've never sold any of my RCs. I would own them all if I could! :D

caveman

RCDAD said:
Busted? No way! I just love them all for what they are:) I've never sold any of my RCs. I would own them all if I could! :D
I hear ya rcdad I'm gonna keep the MT especially being my first 1/5 scale just gotta work a lot of ot for my upgrades :) then may pick up an xsc to do it all over again.

G

caveman said:
I hear ya rcdad I'm gonna keep the MT especially being my first 1/5 scale just gotta work a lot of ot for my upgrades :) then may pick up an xsc to do it all over again.
Good Idea....

No matter what platform you run it can become monotonous. Thats why I need multiple platforms. It does strain the wallet. But you only live once. :D

caveman

Good point can't take it with you so I'll tell my wife not to worry about it :) . I think there'll be no problem with that. Then I can get whatever I want LOL. I coulda had an xsc for 400 but had no $$ for it. I'll get one just have to do more side work.

BoukeG

caveman said:
whats the fun in that lol it took me two hrs to put it back together once I had all the parts. Only cost me $100 to fix it and its just plastic stuff not much damage on the aluminum stuff. :rolleyes:
Great to hear it was only the plastic stuff which was broken!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts