• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

carburetor

skelton1313

For medical reasons it's been awhile since i have been on here but i do enjoy the site and everybody's incite and comments on the hobby i have a dune runner i have been happy with it until the carburetor and intake manifold went south i replace the intake with a alloy one but the carburetor i replaced with a wallbrug 997 with no chock and the heart of appalation bango fest we need chock does anybody have a stock carburetor they would trade for this race carburetor?

laxbro19

You don't need a choke. All you have to do is put a plastic bag over the air filter. I have the walbro 813 carb, no choke and I live in michigan. In the dead of winter I can start my dr 3rd pull everytime. Just gotta know how to start a cold carbed motor ;)

BertR

I am at a elevation of around 5200ft and my 813 takes about 6 trigger shots and its off and running. I always keep a plastic bag on hand in the winter run time ...its a must have some times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts