• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

carb talk

rampage idiot

Ok seems you guys are right once again took the truck out yesterday and out of the blue it started popping on high end tried over and over to adjust it out (WT 668) maybe there is something up with the throttle shaft, Any way I put on th WT990 tuned it and truck is back to a rocket ship what is really cool like krashkrieg told me I can spin all 4 at high speed in grass with those Hostile MTs on there! :eek:

rampage idiot

Yah if this rain lets up I am going to try my hand at the video thing, Wow what a difference with those smaller tires what a rush!

G

rampagemt said:
The small tires are a great change. Plus it makes workin on the truck easier becauee it is lighter
The huge MT tires are like 25% of the MTs weight. :eek:

G

rampage idiot said:
Yah if this rain lets up I am going to try my hand at the video thing, Wow what a difference with those smaller tires what a rush!
The MT tires are cool but they are a lot of mass to get moving.

G

rampage idiot said:
I weighed the stock MT wheels and tires 2.5 lbs exactly each, I am going to weigh the new ones at work tomorrow
Yep. My Proline desperado with trenchers (rears) weighed 1.19 lbs.

Deluge

rampage idiot said:
Ok seems you guys are right once again took the truck out yesterday and out of the blue it started popping on high end tried over and over to adjust it out (WT 668) maybe there is something up with the throttle shaft, Any way I put on th WT990 tuned it and truck is back to a rocket ship what is really cool like krashkrieg told me I can spin all 4 at high speed in grass with those Hostile MTs on there! :eek:
Sweet! Glad you got it sorted!

Phill

I actually did the opposite and chucked my 990 for a 668.
I checked the specs and the bore and venturi are the same.
The only difference I can see is that the 990 doesn't have a choke and is a PITA to start.
If I'm wrong please correct me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts