• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Car wont go forward or backwards need help...

Mengde916

I just bought redcat racing lightning on friday i went to take it out for a ride on saturday and after about 5 mins of using it the car wont go forward or backwards but the wheels turn right and left any info would be helpful

Sinist3r

Technically, this thred should be posted here: http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Thats the Redcat Electric and Nitro section. Helps you get the right exposure.

But anyhow, other people may chime in here, but I would check the connection from your reciever to your throttle servo. If it's plugged in, make sure you have voltage going to the servo. If it's plugged in, and you have voltage, I would venture to say that your servo went out. Our Volcano Epx which is the same platform as your lightning had a loose connection from the throttle servo to the reciever right out of the box from the factory. Yours could have come loose after a little bit of run time.

Sinist3r

Mengde916 said:
I just bought redcat racing lightning on friday i went to take it out for a ride on saturday and after about 5 mins of using it the car wont go forward or backwards but the wheels turn right and left any info would be helpful
Any luck yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts