• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

cage in progress

Piranha2

Contributor
I like the front mount to the chassis plate just wish you had the original rear mount too, seems it would help in the chassis flex department both front and rear.......and stop showing off your dual shock set-up.....you're making us jealous :D

mooman007uk

Banned
looking good, i've found i can still bend my aluminum one on heavy impacts with the body on, only slight tweaks but i don't think alu is tough enough for me, my 4130 should be here today or tomorrow, just need to pick up a set of oxy/acetyline bottles this week and a bender.

Mossy may I suggest some more cross bracing to stiffen it up

mossyoaktj

i bend fron shocks all the time but tha back ones are holding strong, i just cant keep the oil in any of my shoks it just leeks out ? do yall use lock tight on the caps ?

NEWCARNAGE

I don't use loctite on my caps you just got to make sure there tight another suggestion is when you rebuild a shock its very very important for a clean invironment and inspect the oring carefully pull them a little make sure theres no little tears

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts