• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

brushless conersion kit for xsc?

redthomas

I'd love a drop in motor mount with adjustment for different pinion gears. And battery holders.. I've seen half ass contraptions on line. But how about something that doesn't require altering my truck chasis so I can go back and forth..

Ol' fart

My motor mount will fit. It bolts right up to an electric (XBE) chassis. Maybe I'm missing something here but I didn't think there was an electric XSC

redthomas

I'd like to convert my xsc possibly..Ive converted a nitro truck of mine and love it now...I think it could be a really simple kit to design and run through a mill. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ever thought about doing it.

G

redthomas said:
I'd like to convert my xsc possibly..Ive converted a nitro truck of mine and love it now...I think it could be a really simple kit to design and run through a mill. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ever thought about doing it.
Just pick up an XBE chassis. Your XSC parts (minus engine of course) will bolt right up.

Knuckles

I agree, get an xbe that is what I did. I do understand where you are coming from though. I converted a savage to brushless before the flux was available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts