• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bitten by the Bug

cordy

Well you cant take it with you.Besides you work and have a little jing in your pocket.You don't have to wait for someone to buy it for you like when you were a kid.Treat your self.Then of course you give your better half a little dough for herself and that will keep the bitchen down

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCount

You guys are funny, my missus has horses to spend her money on , she actually encourages me to spend on what EVER i want.

After 2 failed marriages, i think i finally found a keeper.

blak__jak

I've found that one nice thing about having the m/t d/r combo is that when out bashing that if you end up breaking something on both you can usually take parts from one or the other to at least get one of them back up and running so at least your day is not a total loss.

Chief409

Low, long and wide. It gets around pretty good! Are you planning on using the stock rims and tires, or getting the HPI adapters. Mine is 19" wide with 5T Trenchers on Split Six rims and the extended adapters. It doesn't roll very often.

TheCount

Here's a pic.I will run the standard rims & tyres until they are worn out. I like the idea of Sand Paddles on all 4 for the sand.

Dune Runner.JPG

Dune Runner.JPG

/monthly_2013_05/583c60690f2e2_DuneRunner.JPG.1aff65ff8d2b0148b453895e433cffbb.JPG

redthomas

That's a pretty buggy, congrats...there is something about front and rear paddles..very tough looking..you wouldn't wanna trade for my mt would ya? Lol

Chief409

I have some rear paddles, but the power goes 30 - 40% front, 60 - 70% rear from looking at front/rear Trencher tire wear and how the Dunerunner handles, so I leave the Trenchers on the front when I have paddles on the rear. Subject to change of course, still exploring what a Dunerunner will do. To date, LOT'S!

blak__jak

I really like the paint on that buggy. i'm not much on stock paint jobs usually but that one is just to cool. wonder if we can get those bodies here in the states.

TheCount

blak__jak said:
I really like the paint on that buggy. i'm not much on stock paint jobs usually but that one is just to cool. wonder if we can get those bodies here in the states.
Probably not, u want me to contact my guy & see how much a body is? I could send it over to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts