• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

BeltDrive

tracker ryan

Hi: All:) ;)

Wow that belt drive system looks amazing anyone havent seen it check these guys out company from Germany "chiliracing.com

Just wondering if it is any good in off-road condations sand/gravel ???

G

They sell the same ones i do. The manufacture of these drives is also in Germany. I keep a large inventory on hand so the guys in the states don't have to wait 30 days to get them.

The Germany site seems to be out of stock also??? Not sure why.

We tested them last fall with high hp OBR motors. They were tested in the dirt with out the

covers on.

Since the first of the year, I have now sold over 100 of the drives here in the US. No one has broke a belt yet.

tracker ryan

How do they run on stock 30.5cc engine with a dominator side pipe with a 990 carb I wonder.

What kind of speed would it be pump-en out????

cordy

I have one on my xb and I race it here on our chicago track. I would never go back to gears. The pick up out of the hole with the stock clutch spring is great,also the top end is a little better than the gears. Buy one you wont be disapointed. I run mine without the cover and no problems.

tracker ryan

Great stuff guys :)

Sounds like a worth while upgrade from gears

tracker ryan

Those Trenchers look awesome:) !!!!

Hey those tyres on those badass Desperado wheels!!!??

Hey Guys I wonder what tire would work best on sand with the belt system?? :) ;)

G

Paddles are the best in the sand.

the1320god

Who makes paddles big enough for the mt? I've got some for my mgt but they are only 6.13in tall. Any bigger ones out there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

the1320god

All the way around would be krazy! But would it hurt anything putting them just in the back? or be a better idea to make it 2wd?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

the1320god

Deluge said:
They don't make paddles that fit the MT wheels. You'd have to run Baja wheels for the paddles RCDAD linked.
yea i seen that. thanks though. just wondering what the best front tires would be and how it would look. would love to put them all the way around but it don't work to well with my mgt.... think it would be any differ on the mt? air filter clogs up in 5min on mgt... lol.

G

yea i seen that. thanks though. just wondering what the best front tires would be and how it would look. would love to put them all the way around but it don't work to well with my mgt.... think it would be any differ on the mt? air filter clogs up in 5min on mgt... lol.
You don't have to make it 2wd. You can run a less aggressive, same size tire in the front. A lot of guys do disable the front drive though, increases power to the rear paddles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts