• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Belt drive cover

G

Sergio said:
Yeah fir that price i would probably give up and run it without too.
Yeah, CF goodies can get spendy. Just a thicker lexan would be fine.

ChuenouXiao

Sergio said:
Sounds great is that engine a big difference from the stock?
Yep! At time... it sounds like a high pitch nitro during high RPM :D so it sure does scream with my rear Jetpro. From a dead stop, there is so much torque that the rear and front tires bounces trying to get traction :D

cherryride

RCDAD said:
I've never played with the stuff. Is the process similar to lay'n fiber glass?
yes but the carbon fiber molds to the surface easier but you have to tape where you have to cut it or it will unravel bad.best to cut a piece alot bigger then you need the tape on the edges stops it from unraveling as you form it to the mold. its best to watch sum you-tube on it !

Fearless

Belt cover

Had the same problem with the belt cover, after replace few times decided it was time to come up with some thing like aluminum is not fancy but who cares gets the job done and still in one piece after some hardcore bashing, let me know what you think.

ChuenouXiao

Fearless said:
Had the same problem with the belt cover, after replace few times decided it was time to come up with some thing like aluminum is not fancy but who cares gets the job done and still in one piece after some hardcore bashing, let me know what you think.
0_0 Beautiful man! I love it... how you make it?

Ildy666

I saw ur cover when i checking out ur rigs.its pretty trick lookin..nice job..i bet the mt pro is pretty heavy with all the metal?it looks sweet.did u ever try the jet pro on the mt?becuase that tuned pipe cant be giving u the the extra boost that mt needs...

Fearless

Gear plate

ChuenouXiao said:
0_0 Beautiful man! I love it... how you make it?
Home depot sells aluminum sheets like 2x2 so all you need is one sheet or two if want the plain look like I did at the side some metal cutter a cheap fastener arrow 12 pack (bud) for sure and most of all make sure the wife is out with the kinds my hole project including the beers was around 46 bucks...lol... :D

Fearless

Ildy666 said:
I saw ur cover when i checking out ur rigs.its pretty trick lookin..nice job..i bet the mt pro is pretty heavy with all the metal?it looks sweet.did u ever try the jet pro on the mt?becuase that tuned pipe cant be giving u the the extra boost that mt needs...
Hey thanks for the reply but yes I am running the jetpro that photo the babe was virgin and plain so this is how she looks now also my xt.

Fearless

Ildy666 said:
Rampage xt jetpro pipe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts