• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bearing vendors?

amstel78

I once saw a post where someone recommended a place online that sells quality bearings at a reasonable price. I can't find that link anymore.

I need to replace one of the upgraded 7075RC wheel bearings. Don't know if it's just a fluke and I got one bad bearing as this is only the second tank on the new 7075 carriers and bearings, but one of them is already gritty and binding. It's to the point that it's sometimes locking up the right front wheel and making clicking noises when the hub is rotated.

BTW, what's the actual measurement... I'm assuming 10x22x6? 10mm is the ID, 6 is width, and 22 is total bearing circumference?

Last edited by a moderator:

amstel78

Yeah, got 10 VXB bearings for 35 bucks from Amazon.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

amstel78

rampagemt said:
I always have boughten the pro spec bearing kit from largescalerc
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on bearings until I can figure out the spacer issue. Right now I'm just making sure not to over-torque the wheel nuts as that's what places lateral pressure on the inner race. For me, the VXB bearings from Amazon at $3.50 a piece was perfect.

andyken

amstel78

Wow. That's much better! Have you ordered from them before? If they're legit, I'll know where to get my next set of bearings from.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

RampageHopUps

If you sign up with VXB.com, they send you free coupons for free stuff when you order. Calipers, digital thermometers, etc.

I also use Acer Bearings when I have production items with bearings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts