• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Baja air filter on xt. Need help please

Rs4 tony

I need help. The servo arm hits the filter. Wth!

Rs4 tony

And now that I flipped the linkage. When I turn my remote off and the car stays on (let's say I lose connection) the built in fail safe applies the brakes which is really the gas cuz I swapped linkages

Rs4 tony

Should I just buy a TeamPhatdad rc angle kit.

sdmaker

Rs4 tony said:
And now that I flipped the linkage. When I turn my remote off and the car stays on (let's say I lose connection) the built in fail safe applies the brakes which is really the gas cuz I swapped linkages
failsafe just needs to be reset.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rs4 tony

Will the incline deff solve my problem? Meaning I don't need to do shit with it on?

sdmaker

well you don't need one to make it work. I run my linkage like Heyns Racing shows in his pic. then just reset your failsafe and you will be good to go.

sdmaker

its really pretty simple. failsafe is easy to reset, and you already had your linkage switched around. What do you need help with?

to reset failsafe

1. Turn on both RX and TX

2. Hold the throttle (CH2) in the position you want it to be in when fail-safe kicks in (example: brake position).

3. Press the fail-safe button (little button next to the led on the reciever) until it blinks and turns solid again.

4. Test it! Go full throttle and turn the radio off. It should go to brake position.

Rs4 tony

I just ordered the shread head incline thing. My front left wheel locks up at times because the inner wheel hub where the axel connects to rubs on a long screw bc when I bought the car the dealer needed the screw for something and jimmy rigged it for me. It's directly under the hub. I'll try and snap a pic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts