• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Arkansas area?

Rusty Nail

I live in Greers Ferry Arkansas. Anyone close to here...maybe little Rock area?

Sinist3r

Well Rusty Nail, I currently live in Chicago, IL, but mid 2015, I will be moving down to Hot Springs, AR. I currently have an XT in which I'm working all of the bugs out before upgrading, and my son have a 1/10 Redcat Volcano EPX. My brother in law lives down there, and he told me about a wicked outdoor track about 15 mins from Hot Springs.

Rusty Nail

Really? Right on! You'll have to let me know when you get back and settled in Ar. What's the name of the track? Yea my boys and I have several trucks...electric, nitro and my gas. I use to live in Chicago myself.

Sinist3r

Very nice. I don't know the name of the track, I think it's a random track that a club put up. The plan so far is for me to move down there in May, so once I find out, I will let you know.

Rusty Nail

Are you living in Arkansas now? I know you posted awhile back that you were moving to Arkansas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.