• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anybody know what body this is?

pwaicon

I don’t think it's a Leopard. I know my Leo has a cutout on the top of the body for the roll cage. I think it looks more like a Hormann HT2 body. Pro5thScale carries Hormann so they could probably get the body for you if you wanted one. View attachment 1268

ht2_4_ezr2.jpg

/monthly_2009_05/ht2_4_ezr2.jpg.b54f13a9951aa3ef889c50cbc86ea49e.jpg

RampageHopUps

Looks like Nutech Racing has some good bodies for us, I will have to buy a few and try them out.

DemonRC

Thanks for tracking that down guys. Now what I wanna know if there's any way to mod the side Dom to fit it. I think I'll go ahead and order one next week and get to chopping my side Dom. I'm thinking about pulling it in close to the pullstarter and then using exhaut tubing to raise the pullstart handle away from the muffler so I don't burn myself. I might cut it at the end of the header and turn the pipe 45 degrees so it' sits lower and the pointed cone should clear the chassis sidwall and sit almost over the radio box. It should fit as long as I can get the pipe low enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts