• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any track near or in Sacramento area?

ChuenouXiao

I prefer on road with little jumps for 1/5 scale? Anyone know of one please let me know.... thanks...

ChuenouXiao

GoffeeRedCat said:
Dude i don't think On Road and Jumps exist!!!i think what your looking for is off road with packed sand like a well groomed baseball field with jumps!! lol
LOL! Yeah.... I guess I will have to make the track myself and make the jumps.... :D I prefer lower jumps because my XB is not ready for all out bashing yet :D Got to put on larger shocks and stiffing my chassis first before I want to do high jumps :D Oh and larger bearings on my tire hubs too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Deluge said:
Make some smalls ramps out of plywood and run it at a parking lot.
You could just bring some plywood and take advantage of the speed bumps.

ChuenouXiao

Is it just me cause I can't find any 1/5 scale track in Northern California here :D ?

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
There should be a few. Probably dirt tracks, though. 5th scale onroad isn't that popular here in the states.
Yea... makes sense dirt track being more popular cause these cars are meant for off road mainly :D

Deluge

That and onroad tracks are hard to come by. Easier to run in the dirt than have to setup a pavement track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts