• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Another 4x4 also made my HSP?

forist

Contributor
I know were there is one in stock as a roller for 419.00 and the RTR is out of stock atm it cost is 639.00 with 2.4 Ghz radio and 28.5cc these are not Redcat tho but are the same thing just diff name.

Obeast44

Banned
Darin could you tell me if the driveline uses the same ratios as the Rampage? im mainly interested in the F/R Differential ratios :)

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
I will get you gear ratios soon. We are still making changes to these so it could possibly change.

Regarding other companies having these in stock. First off, I really doubt they have any, but if they do, it would be very similar to the samples we have which have some issues. We sent a list of about 20 changes we want to see before we go into production. Any that exist today will be first revisions which have some issues that need to be addressed.

Darin

Obeast44

Banned
Sweet, thanks a bunch Darin! I hope one of these can make the trip to the Powerjam in some shape for or fashion. If not thats cool, I know how it is when working with overseas suppliers.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
There is a 50/50 chance that one may show up with Rob. If it does, it would be our test version. We are waiting on some things and if they arrive before Rob leaves, than it could happen.

It will be close so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Probably will be for display only though but at least if it makes the trip you can see it and give some feedback.

Darin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts