• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Another 4x4 also made my HSP?

Obeast44

Banned
Ok heres the deal, I was perusing around looking at largescale 4x4s, and some bajas. When I came across this:

Its looks like its made by HSP because it shares alot of features of a Rampage. Or yet another knockoff, who knows. In all honesty I like it except for the shock towers and the shock mounts on the A-Arms.

Heres some pics from the HSP Website:

Ninja1.jpg

Ninja2.jpg

Notice the MCD/Rampage style gearplate and servo layout.

Ninja6.jpg

Here is a definite V1 Rampage radio Box

Ninja9.jpg

This car actually looks like its a quite capable racing platform. Sure it will need some work here and there but I like the looksof the body better than a Rampage thats for sure. But remember these are just pics and quite honestly could be the biggest turd ever.

Attachments

• Ninja1.jpg
    Ninja1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ninja6.jpg
    Ninja6.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ninja2.jpg
    Ninja2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ninja9.jpg
    Ninja9.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0

v555

well if the weight is what its marked -9kg then its the lightest 4wd i now= very fast.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Hi all,

We have been testing this vehicle for almost a month and we are in the process of making some needed changes to the design to make it more reliable.

We expect another 30 - 45 days of revising the current design and then should be ready for production in about 60-90 days. We would then expect them in 90-120 days from now.

When we get more finalized information such as pricing, final specs etc, I will be sure to let everyone know.

Darin

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

We have been beating this up on bashing fields and racetracks for the last few weeks. It defintiley performs well. 26cc in a light car is good!!

RampageHopUps

It will be close to that wieght. It won;t be exactly the same, asw we are adding a few things to strengthen some areas and make it a Redcat.

jigawatt

Sounds like the factory is being very cooperative... I like hearing that!

Ron E

Contributor
I like it!!! anxious to see more, looks like a great new platform...

i'd like a more track oriented buggy at a good price. keep us updated and show some pics or try to bring it to power jam, even if you just leave it in the trunk and show me and obeast, we wont tell... really, you can trust us. :D

Obeast44

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
I am going to try and make it to Power Jam. Not sure if I will be able to bring the buggy.
An ice cold Sam Adams Boston Lager or a Coors Light will be waiting for you if ya make it.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Here are the actual weights.Truck-10.42kg.Buggy-9.11kgHere is a picture of the buggy with all hopups installed and the truck which is based off the same lighter platform.Like the body schemes? These are just preliminary paint schemes and will change unless the the feedback is very positive.Though this has not been asked, I am sure it will be. We will still continue to carry and support the current Rampages as they have been extremely successful for Redcat. These will simply be another model that we will offer that is lighter and more like a 1/8 scale design. Darin

redcat-newbuggy1.jpg

redcat-newtruck1.jpg

/monthly_2010_05/redcat-newbuggy1.jpg.343ac66d1bd10c3592a2550f8b7c636b.jpg

/monthly_2010_05/redcat-newtruck1.jpg.c4ad400a116019d85c104cf4c7e56b89.jpg

forist

Contributor
More and closer pic's plz..... may just wait and get one of them instead of the Dunerunner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts