• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

And now I break things.....

R_A_Machine

After selling my dr ( saving for mt) I took my xt out and did some bashing around the yard. didn't notice anything wrong till I was cleaning it. Broke a sway bar link and some how lost one of the rear roll cage spacers and the screw that holds it on. The sway bar is a common break for me so I know where to get them, but the roll cage hardware I can't find anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Deluge

Looked in the manual and on Redcat's site. No dice. What does the spacer look like? Maybe you can find something that'll work at the hardware store.

R_A_Machine

Yah I am bringing it to a few places to see what I can find. I may have what I need in the garage if I look hard enough.

HERSHEY

wussup redcats. i jus got my redcat and after two in a half tanks CRACKED IT.i broke the rear axle.the part connected to the gear box.tha rear stabilizer bar bent but it bent back ok...the question is ,is this an easy fix or not....also if anyone can tell me how to upload pics so u guys can see my problem...the guy at the hobby store said it was the first time ever seeing that part broke like that...help a redcat brother out

BertR

It is a fairly easy fix you will have to remove the rear diff to fix it and to do photos you need a photobucket acount it's easy put the pick to PB and left click the image code then paste it to the area where we type the info like here............I hope this helps you

HERSHEY

can u also tell me what size it is 10mm or 6mm..shud i get the hardened ones or regular.hardened 32.99 reg 19.99..is it a difference

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts