• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Alternative for those waiting for Bajampage kits.

DemonRC

I'm running the Phatdad V2 kits for the Baja on all 4 corners of my Rampage. Just for preventative maintainance purposes I ordered 6 more Phatdad replacement shafts in case I bust any. 4 for my Rampage and 2 for the Baja. After ordering 6 more shafts and more spare Phatdad shock ends I thought about all you guys waiting for Bajampage kits.

The Bajampage rear kits are just the Phatad V2 kits for the Baja front shocks and the Bajampage front kits are identical to the rear but they are cut down a few MM's to fit the Rampage front shock body. All the kits are $65 so the price is the same but if you want to run the Phatdad kits from the Baja you have to get rid of the short Rampage front shock bodies and get 1 pair of front shock bodies for the Baja for $27. The Phatdad Baja front kits directly fit into the Rampage rear bodies. No mods are needed there. Then, you can just run the Phatdad Baja kits which are more plentiful. It's what I'm running. The only difference is that your front shocks are slightly longer which is not bad considering you get more suspension travel. You'll also get a spare set of Phatdad shock ends in case you break the ones from the Rampage.

So... you can wait on Bajampages for $130 or go with the same setup but with Baja front shock bodies for $157. I wish Rampage Hopups would carry the Phatdad stuff for the Baja cause it does work on the Rampage. That way I could support him instead of ordering through Daves (bleh).

Last edited by a moderator:

Piranha2

Contributor
Yeah I couldn't wait so I did the SS HD shocks on all 4 corners. 6mm's have been holding up to my 1-wheel landings and cartwheels so far, plus I have plenty of spares.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts