• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Almost finished my new MT (minor build thread)

powerslave69

cross over linkage

roccos_van said:
Cross-over linkage HPIM0772.jpg

Steel Gears

HPIM0773.jpg

Thanks and please post your thoughts!
On the cross over linkage, if you switch them around, when you hit the throttle, won't that engage the brake instead? Is there a way you can reverse the movement of the throttle servo? I got an MT V4, how much will you charge me if I ask you to make me the same linkage as yours. I live in a small town and I can't find that type of rod anywhere. Hope you can help. Thanks.

powerslave69

reverse linkage

bensonly said:
Use your same linkage. Just flip them. You will need to change your throttle polariy/ input swith on you radio.
Man, I feel so dumb! :D After I sent you that ?? I did exactly what you described here and it worked! :eek: Then, I thought, man I hope these guys don't think I'm such an ignoramus for not figuring that out by myself. Oh, well, you learn something new everyday, I guess. Thanks for the quick reply.

James1996

roccos_van said:
Another side dom shot: HPIM0769.jpg

Slammer Damn mesh mod; this is a fantastic product from a fantastic person.

HPIM0770.jpg

Alloy gear plate with hacked cover! :)

HPIM0771.jpg
what did you glue the mesh down with

G

You can also do a vent tube from the tank. I got tired of the oily mess that was always oozing from my cap. You can bairly see it tied to the engine cover.

-

bfeac5ff.jpg

Ffdfiretruck

RCDAD said:
You can also do a vent tube from the tank. I got tired of the oily mess that was always oozing from my cap. You can bairly see it tied to the engine cover.-

bfeac5ff.jpg
What did you add to the exhaust, is that a silencer? Where can i get one?

G

What did you add to the exhaust, is that a silencer? Where can i get one?
The silencer, brackets and silicon tube can all be purchased from DDM.

James1996

what was the inner diameter of the silicon tube and can post up a link of the one that you brought thanks

James1996

thinking about putting one on my stock muffler because of were I live and to keep the neighbors happy does it actually reduce the sound alot

James1996

thanks what about the silencer and with the tubing will it stretch in diameter to fit over a metal tub that is 2to 3mm larger in diameter

G

Yeah, it stretches fairly easy. It stays snug I don't use the clamps.

James1996

did you heat it to stretch it

(could you post some epics of your car on this thread so I could Have a look at ideas)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts