• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

all the aluminum upgrades

ericp

has anybody done all the upgrades on the TT as far as all the aluminum ones? the reason i ask cause now the car is alot heavier now and what would it take to get the same performance to get the actual speed of the car to move again? any ideas in there...!!!!

Obeast44

Banned
Go to at least a 27.2 or larger motor thats been ported some. My truggy is heavy as hell, with all the upgrades, Chrome-moly cage, Stainless chassis supports and it hauls ass with a 30.5 in it.

ericp

so who makes the 30.5 motor and what type of exhaust are you runing with your motor? and also thanks you for the info.

Obeast44

Banned
I run an OBR Full mod Zen 30.5 motor with the DDM side dom. Thats an expensive engine, a ported 36mm jug to go on top of your current engine would probably be the best bang for your buck option.

ericp

Obeast44 said:
I run an OBR Full mod Zen 30.5 motor with the DDM side dom. Thats an expensive engine, a ported 36mm jug to go on top of your current engine would probably be the best bang for your buck option.
how expensive are we talking about, and also the best bang for the buck is how much a ported 36mm jug and where can i buy that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.