• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Alfred E Numan Exposed!!

alfred e numan

HI all !! I have ben on this site for several months - Its time you see what Alfred looks like. No, I did not always look like this- The story goes- I catch Squawfish for money -$5.00 each paid by the BPA on the Columbia river each summer- The best bait for the lowly Sqawfish are the two headed Grasshoppers that are only found below the old Hanford site near Richland, Washington State. I think that i caught something from baiting the hook with these 2 headed hoppers that morfed me into the photo you see. Questions? hic- Comments? hic.

krashkrieg

Contributor
alfred e numan said:
HI all !! I have ben on this site for several months - Its time you see what Alfred looks like. No, I did not always look like this- The story goes- I catch Squawfish for money -$5.00 each paid by the BPA on the Columbia river each summer- The best bait for the lowly Sqawfish are the two headed Grasshoppers that are only found below the old Hanford site near Richland, Washington State. I think that i caught something from baiting the hook with these 2 headed hoppers that morfed me into the photo you see. Questions? hic- Comments? hic.
LOL...i like your style...that pic really needs to be your avatar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts