• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Air filter

Deluge

Which vehicle are you running? You might have clearance issues with the throttle linkage. Personally, I think it's a little gimmicky. An HPI filter with an Outerwears pre-filter is more than adequate.

Mycbr6rr

Deluge said:
Which vehicle are you running? You might have clearance issues with the throttle linkage. Personally, I think it's a little gimmicky. An HPI filter with an Outerwears pre-filter is more than adequate.
I have the Chimera and yes your right about the Hpi filter ,I did buy one for it and pre filters but I have clearance issues with it and the linkage ,I figured I might need the inclined shread stack to clear the linkage.

PrjctStrtFrce

First thing I noticed was the RB Innovations logo...I quickly exited the page. :p

RB Innovations is known for making cool looking things (notice how I said cool looking) for the RC world, mainly their superchargers for nitro vehicles. They definitely know how to throw a good sales pitch with their descriptions, but fail to deliver with their functionality.

mvaughn12

Mycbr6rr said:
this is what I did ,same concept ,just a bit different.thank you
I'm looking at the placement of the linkage to clear the filter and i"m not understanding that concept. Doesn't that change the direction of the throttle and put in on the same direction with the braking?

Ebb75

Looks like the brake is pulling instead of pushing

G

The throttle gets pushed and the brake gets pulled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts