• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

8 Tanks On Plastic Gears!

hamster huey

I am trying to see how many tanks I can get on my plastic gears before they let go. On this one I run 28.5cc, 29/31 gearing, excavators, 8k spring, xcan, and no gear cover at all. I jump and do lots of wide open full throttle driving. I am running the vented clutch bell and fast eddy gearplate bearings. Changed back to upgraded plastic gear plate. I now have 8 tanks on the same 29/31/25/25 plastic gears! Very happy, satisfied.

kryptonite

its all in the air.. i have 6tanks on my plastic gears as well. a/b's have even more then that.. im running a nicely vented gear cover. they have some chips and abvious signs of wear, but they still have a good amount of time left..

Clubin

Banned
Krap, I couldn't get 2 tanks out of mine in the winter bashing at -10f! C and D failed within minutes of firing it up. I suck at plastic gears.

hamster huey

Something tells me there are a lot of variables involved but I am happy with mine! I still want a better D shaft though but I can live with it as is if I have to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts