• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc New Shock Towers

Gaz

Has anyone installed these yet? If so please post some pics thanks. I'm hoping they look awsome.

G

Gaz said:
Has anyone installed these yet? If so please post some pics thanks. I'm hoping they look awsome.
They have just been released. I kinda doubt it. I can't wait to get my hands on a set.

Gaz

Just purchased the new Shock Towers from 7075. I want to install Innovative BigBore Shocks aswell, will i need to order Fronts allround or rears? Cuz the new shock towers seem to go higher than stock ones. Maybe Ol'fart can answer this one. :) Thanks.

Ol' fart

Gaz said:
Just purchased the new Shock Towers from 7075. I want to install Innovative BigBore Shocks aswell, will i need to order Fronts allround or rears? Cuz the new shock towers seem to go higher than stock ones. Maybe Ol'fart can answer this one. :) Thanks.
Yes, they are taller but they must be. as the shocks are turned out for a more vertical setup they get taller, and aftermarket shocks will most likly be bigger, and taller.

Gaz

Yeah Sergio those are the ones. Will I need 5b fronts or rears all round? Help much appreciated.

P.S. Will I also need Rcscrews kit as well?

Sergio

Gaz said:
Yeah Sergio those are the ones. Will I need 5b fronts or rears all round? Help much appreciated.P.S. Will I also need Rcscrews kit as well?
As far as i know all fronts but not sure i was thinking about getting those too im sure someone else Will have better knowlege about this

Gaz

Gonna check and see if I can find out what size fronts and back are on Hpi Forum.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Do some thread searching here, there have been done discussions recently about using hpi and nutech shocks that should help you as well.

Gaz

I have, but since these seem higher than stock, I'm not sure if I should buy fronts or rears. That's my concern. At 140$ a pop per pair, i don't wanna take a guess.

Gaz

About to order BB Shocks, any last thoughts weather I should get fronts or rears for new towers from 7075 rc? Ol'fart?

Did some searching on Baja 5b site but still not sure.

Gaz

Just installed new 7075rc shock towers. They are awsome, nice job Ol'fart :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.9159ecfce5d98b47fe55e017cab35485.jpg

Gaz

Picture with top on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_04/image.jpg.7bb5895abc2178bb906892612fb3f7bc.jpg

krashkrieg

Contributor
Lookin good!...just curious why you still have shocks at lowest point with new possible adjustment to go higher

Gaz

I wasn't sure where they should go. Got some Big Bore's on the way, gonna see how high I can go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts