• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075 bearing holders

ChuenouXiao

What do I need to completely upgrade my XB's wheel bearings? Got at list of what I should buy from 7075 or what so ever?

ChuenouXiao

NVM :D Should of checked the manual. The front actually have two parts for the C Hub to connect with the front bearing holder on each side :D I see...

G

There are 2 bearings per wheel. An inner and outer. You need a total of 8 bearings.

WAY

RCDAD said:
There are 2 bearings per wheel. An inner and outer. You need a total of 8 bearings.
Thanks! I was just about to order everything with just 4 bearings! :)

ChuenouXiao

Guys... I would imagine with these large bearings installed and all the hubs for my XB... my XB will roll smoother and run smoother... resulting in top end speed? :D

BoukeG

Yeah, might be a small difference.

I have a completely new XB-E and I'm throwing in all 7075RC goodies at once. Last night I replaced the rear bearing holder and I must say: compared to stock this new one runs MUCH MUCH smoother.

So yeah, I think that would result in higher speeds, but for me: it runs smoother - hopefully resulting in lower temps for both ESC and motor.

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Guys... I would imagine with these large bearings installed and all the hubs for my XB... my XB will roll smoother and run smoother... resulting in top end speed? :D
Possibly, but don't expect a huge gain. It'll run smoother, though.

ChuenouXiao

One of my bearing on my left rear tire went out. Resulting in wheel wobble. Do you guys have a site for a good stock bearing upgrade for this part #07519 ?

Ildy666

bob c. said:
Do you have to have the C-Hubs in order for the baringgs and holders to work ? Or can you add the c-hubs later ?
good question bob.i also would like to know.i have a used xt and figure i should do bearings but will the hubs hold up?is the reason why they melt because the bearings r just crap.so would high quality bearings and stock holders work for a while???

Ildy666

I like 7075rc stuff i was wondering if i can get by with just good bearings for now.would love to start using the xt also. but want to be on the cheap until Im ready to rebuild the truck.it needs alot of work plus my kids want to start using it.so does good bearings save the holders for a while???

bob c.

I don't know ..the only one I know of are the 7075 ones I am new to the truck deal I have always flew aircraft. But I am sure someone will know here..I just know that I blew a left rear bearing in about 1 and a half tanks of fuel on my XT. That sux ..if you know where to get bearings to fit the xt that are better than the stock ones I will try them .nothing to loose I'm going to get the 7075 ones anyway. So if it melts the stock hubs no big deal..

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts