• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2nd run

CyberVet65

Contributor
:DI have 10 acres out back of the house. Full of prarie dog mounds. Perfect ramps, just avoid the holes on the other side. :p

I ran the tank and adjusted the high speed to get rid of the "stutter". I think I got it pretty good.

Only flipped it once. Running no body and I broke the body bracket in the back. No big deal. Got lots of them.

I finally figured out why the bead lockers are not holding the tires. Ever seen a dragster burn out? Notice the tires "grow"? I read that and didn't believe it. Now I do. Solution?

Duct tape the foams. Still get the foam rigidity but the tires stay in place. I also read where some folk who play in water, run a bead of silicon around the edge prior to installing the beadlock rim.

Anyway, great truck. Having tons of fun. I was looking at the truck and it quit running. Oh-Oh. Pulled the starter a number of times and then looked at the tank.....empty!! Time flies when you are having fun. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts