• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

24mm adapters

Ildy666

Hey Rob spoke with u a little over a year ago and u said u love arizona but said food was soso and u missed good jersey food.If i send u food of ur choice does that speed up the process...lol....

RampageHopUps

Anyone who wants a set on this list, please use Paypal to send money $73 to info(@)ramtech-engineering.com

Please put your forum name in the notes too.

Thanks for the support.

RampageHopUps

Sold out again until February 15th. RCPitstop and HobbyHome-RC are going to have stock in the next few days.

Ryneito

Beautiful pieces!! Great job on them! Cant wait to put some wheels on them now. Just Cant decide what kind i want lol...

Gaz

Question concerning the Ramech Hpi wheel adapters. After installing them on my Xb-e, I noticed that there seems to be a little wobble with the Allen screws all tight. Is it normal? I don't mean a lot but was just wondering if there should be no wobble at all. I didn't check if there was one before replacing stock wheels so i was just curious. Ty.

P.S. Is there a difference with 7075rc adapters that screw into the axle? Less wobble?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

It might just be the tire. There should not be a wobble.

It could also be a bad bearing, or a bent axle.

Gaz

Actually i might be stating this wrong, it's not really a wobble but more of each wheel seems to have a little movement from side to side and up and down. Anyways i'll see how she runs and i'll keep ya posted.

Gaz

Yeah just removed a wheel and everything looks tight, it's normal slack I guess.

G

Gaz said:
Actually i might be stating this wrong, it's not really a wobble but more of each wheel seems to have a little movement from side to side and up and down. Anyways i'll see how she runs and i'll keep ya posted.
That's slop in the suspension.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.