• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

24mm adapters

brian101571

Does anyone know where i could get a set of ramtech wheel adapters for my XB? Looks like evrybody is sold out :-( Thanks Brian

Gaz

Ramtech adapters beter than 7075rc? Difference between the two? Or just preference?

brian101571

Ramtech gives you a little wider stance and you only have to remove one nut to remove your wheel. 7075 you need to remove four caphead screws to remove a wheel. Either ones are good.

Stumpdiggitty

might need to cancel my order from 7075 RC and order from you. could you email me and let me know if u got them in?? 7075 is behind and their lathe is down. apparently for over a month now. they should let people know on the website that they are backordered.. no ETA and i just got my Trenchers this afternoon with nothin to put them on [email protected]

RampageHopUps

Nothing today. I will be sold out when I get them in this run. I will hold a set for you.

I did start another 100 sets already, so it will be only 2 weeks before the next batch.

Gaz

you gonna keep a set for me? Thanks Rob.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.