• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2014 Midwest Largescale Shootout

92 vert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vinnys R/C Raceway in Lake Geneva WI is proud to present the 2014 Midwest Largescale shootout..

Aug 7-10th 2014

Early info....

$45 first class....$60 unlimited classes..

1/5 electric buggy

1/5th electric truck

4wd buggy

4wd truck (pro,sportman)

2wd buggy(pro,sportman)

2wd truck(pro,sportman)

Dividing the classes into pro and sportman will be decided by turnout if there is enough interest to seperate.

Vinnys does not allow overnight camping but trailers and pits can remain setup overnight...there are lots of camping and hotel options in the area.

As the race promoter I will be making calls in the next month or 2 to secure sponsors and ask anyone interested in sponsoring this race to please contact me...I will release a complete event flyer in January with a complete sponsor list on it..What I need from our sponsors is a prize pack to hand out as well as a banner for the track to advertise your company..

please contact me with any questions regarding the race or to become a sponsor..I will update this thread with any new info and Vinnys Facebook page will do the same..

Thanks for your support..

Jason Nolte

1 847 877 0830

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

krebidoux

5.5 hr drive for me. But considering the nearest place to race for me is 3.5hr drive so for the extra 2hr i think it would be worth it. Going to try to make it. I have a mt so If I can make it then thats 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts