• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2 question about 7075 stuff

mastergamr

Ok i've ordered alot of 7075rc stuff well all of it lol :) and have two questions 1 can i still use the plastic cover on the Motor Bearing Housing / gear plate the solid one? 2 Can i still use my stock bumper with his chassis and differentials?

mastergamr

Thank you for #1 that makes me half happy lol. Now for help on #2 lol

Wayne

The buggy stock bumper does not work with the 7075 differentials. They have a lip that slides under the front of the stock differentials. The 7075 differentials will not fit flush with the body in the front if you use the XB buggy bumpers.

Ol' fart

That is correct. They are designed to work with a bumper like T-bone makes.That is why the holes to hold the diff to the chassis are not chamfered.

Wayne

The t-bone bumper is good and will protect your vehicle. You may want to ask if the XT bumper will work with the 7075 differentials. I can only advise they do not work with the XB (Buggy) bumper. I have no knowledge of the XT bumper but from the pictures I have seen it looks like it might work with the 7075 differentials.

mastergamr

I really hope i can use my bumper cuz the t-bone bumper looks like it might be abit small for my truck :( but if its the only way i can use 7075rc stuff guess ill be getting one. Maybe ol'fart can answer me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts