• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

16s anyone......

bigfol

No issues with this puppy, :cool: only the size of the beast, had to cut a fair sized hole in the cover,10s was just stupid fast.... :eek:

bigfol

This is my mates set up, he's running a leopard 5892 1090kv motor, 8mm pinion shaft, he got one of your derlin spur gears and alloy pinion on at the moment,can't remember what the ratio's are off the top of my head, but its nice and quick on 8s, low temps and amp pull,heaps of features etc. No ESC issues ....... :cool:

DemonRC

You better get a really low KV motor to handle that or you might as well bring some marshmellows with ya the next time you run it :0

bigfol

DemonRC said:
You better get a really low KV motor to handle that or you might as well bring some marshmellows with ya the next time you run it :0
yeah I'm starting to think that myself, it seems to be holding up ok so far, but yeah its going to let go at some stage....... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

For the record I have found a source for hardened steel gears made for the redcat XBE in 44 46 and 48T It will take 3 to 4 weeks to get them but they are coming.

G

For the record I have found a source for hardened steel gears made for the redcat XBE in 44 46 and 48T It will take 3 to 4 weeks to get them but they are coming.
Nice. Great Find. :)

landmissle

Do you have a measured top speed run..........I hit 60mph with a 1717 motor and stock ESC. You should be able to break 80mph with that set up.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts