• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1/8 Redcat SuperCrawler Rampage M/T Hybrid

jcross007

Ya i have the same problem with my XB-E,haha! Thank god for T-Bone Racing bumpers and skids, they are money savers. But ya, the crawlers are a little more broken parts friendly i'm finding.

jcross007

jcross007

this is my most recent paint job. Traxxas Slash 4x4 with the Proline VW body. And yes the skull on the roof is stenciled and painted on.

Last edited by a moderator:

jcross007

nice! are you going with the bigger VW body that is for the Baja 5t? That would look sick! comes with quite the price tag 225$ ouch! won't wanna roll it, lol!!

claude bigelow

jcross007 said:
nice! are you going with the bigger VW body that is for the Baja 5t? That would look sick! comes with quite the price tag 225$ ouch! won't wanna roll it, lol!!
Yeah that's it but used, I know ill break it. So going the cheaper route.

carp boyz

Banned
that crawler is huge man considering it's 1/8

how does it actually crawl,is it one of those super slow crawlers or does it have a bit of speed for getting from one spot to another?

jcross007

It crawls really great. i've never had another crawler besides this one so i can't really compare. With the Rampage MT body mounted it added some top weight to the loose suspension. So i adjusted the shocks as tight as they go and added some spring spacers from a Traxxas big bore shock. It still flexes fully and keeps the body from rolling over. I built it for my son and he loves it! I've had great response to the paint job as well. The truck is on vancouverhobbies.com as their pic for the Redcat Crawlers section. Also i have a couple videos on youtube, here's the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

jcross007

Yes i agree, it flies! Now with the Slash tires on it i can clear some bigger obstacles and it handles much better too, lots of fun on the backyard track!

bigcat

jcross007 said:
It crawls really great. i've never had another crawler besides this one so i can't really compare. With the Rampage MT body mounted it added some top weight to the loose suspension. So i adjusted the shocks as tight as they go and added some spring spacers from a Traxxas big bore shock. It still flexes fully and keeps the body from rolling over. I built it for my son and he loves it! I've had great response to the paint job as well. The truck is on vancouverhobbies.com as their pic for the Redcat Crawlers section. Also i have a couple videos on youtube, here's the link.
Great job it looks to be a lot of fun. I was thinking of getting a crawler.....AWESOME!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts