• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1/5 Ecrawler?

billm67

I would think that unless it had some serious gear reduction the 2 stroke motor would be less than ideal for a crawler.

angryrecords

Well I think an rtr would be nice, don't care for to many of the other crawlers i've seen out there, in fact so far I've only come across 2 kits I do like but I will wait and see what the future brings, you never know.

DemonRC

If I ever build one it's gonna have a 4 stroke. There are tons of 4 strokes out there that we could use.

angryrecords

Well I had checked out a few, seen the killer crawlers and don't get me wrong they look sweet for 1/6 and 1/5 but too much money and not rtr. If redcat makes a nice big crawler with 4ws like the super crawler, I would have to get one, haha.

firefighter9780

me too the the 1/8 is nice and cheap that they offer tho but still a crawler with mt tires on it would be awsome demon i have looked into 4 strokes before have you ever thought of putting one in a mt ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts