• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xt to chimera

scottie79

Hello all, i am new to the forum and to 5th scale. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I currently just bought a rampage xt, but love the look of the chimera. What is needed to make the conversion from xt to the chimera.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vinman31

the chimera looks great and drives good. but is a pain to get to everything. the battery's are a pain to get to and i took out over 20 screws just to bind the tx/rx. i have most off the stuff to start brazing a aluminum cage. i'm going to use the old one as a model and find a way to have 2 pins up front and a tilt of something. so that you take out two pins and the cage till up and take out just 2 screws and the cage comes off.

well what i saying the chimera is a great truck. but there is a lot of work involved.

Dirk Squarejaw

I bought a whole cage off of amazon awhile back. There was a guy parting out redcats on there and it was an entire EP cage so I sold the drivers and made some money back. I'd check Ebay and Amazon.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts