• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT to baja wheel adapters

GoffeeRedCat

So I've been running my XT now for a couple days! I'm gonna upgrade my bearings and the hubs next week!!! My question is are there any wheel and tire combo or even just the tire that has the same width as the stock XT?? All I've seen are either Short Course tires or buggy tires... I really like the look of the XT!!

G

So I've been running my XT now for a couple days! I'm gonna upgrade my bearings and the hubs next week!!! My question is are there any wheel and tire combo or even just the tire that has the same width as the stock XT?? All I've seen are either Short Course tires or buggy tires... I really like the look of the XT!!
A couple guys run these. They still give ya the MT look. You can pick wheel color and tread pattern. http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-1982/*Special*-1-fdsh-5-Scale-Mounted/Detail

GoffeeRedCat

Wow!! Those actually look awesome!! Thanks RCDAD!! I can't wait till I start modding hardcore style!! Then maybe pick up a MT along the way!!

G

Redcat changed the wheel bolt size from 6mm to 10mm a while back. The adapters 7075 sells thread on so you need the right size. If you recently bought your XT you most likely have the 10mm wheel axles.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts