• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt going to gfr for rear pipe ......

tsudo5th

I am finally getting to bring a new xt to gfr so we can get a new rear mount /exit to have for production. Will be working on a direct bolt on with good protection,performance and good price. Want to have it so no cutting of body has to happen. Want to also have it built to work on xb and xsc as well will keep y'all informed on build. .

G

Sweet. Look'n forward to see what you guys come up with!

tsudo5th

Just got back. We came up with a great design! The pipe will be rear mount and exit with no cutting of anything. Will be protected and easy to remove if you need to work on rear of vehicle. Design going to builder Monday. Will keep you updated.

tsudo5th

Oh ya. It will have great performance. I am going to do a test and tune before its sold. But I have no worries on the pipe. Should be for sale within a month. Should be a bolt on for the xt,xb and xsc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts