• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt chassis

iwik76

rob64n said:
It will be length wise but not sure how it's mounted.
Just thinking about the forces on the trucks chassis without a brace wouldn't it twist across the width rather than the length? or would a length brace stop these twisting forces or am i being a complete plum and there wouldn't be a twist width wise...

So Confused... :confused: :D

iwik76

Apart from my brace question, will the side skirts be availiable to buy on their own?

DemonRC

daroncharles said:
Demon, what pipe do you have on your xb? looks good.
Jetpro side pipe for the MCD RR. I had to take my cage off cause the pipe swings back and hits it. Jetpro has a pipe almost identical to fit the Thunderbolt. Obeast is going to try to get Dino to make one to fit the new X series cars.

iwik76

Has any of the new xt owners (only a little bit jealous!!) got a picture of the new style chassis brace they could post?

JimmyJay

iwik76 said:
Has any of the new xt owners (only a little bit jealous!!) got a picture of the new style chassis brace they could post?
Here is a couple pictures of the chassis brace. The're not the greatest pictures - as they're kinda hidden in there, but it should give you the idea.

It runs from the back of the steering sever all the way to the gas tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts