• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xsc

RedhorseRC

I purchased a XSC not long ago and seem to have a small problem with it. I run it for a few min's and it will throw a tire off, it dosen't matter if you locktite the nuts on or not. My friends and I ran it for one day and we went through 6 nuts and washers and pretty much ruined all the rims. Has anyone else had this problem? I should be getting new tires and rims from IMEXRC today, and I ordered adapters from 7075, Hopefully they come in in the next few days so I can run this weekend. I live in Montana and I am running out of weekends to run.

RedhorseRC

We checked that and the Square drives were tight, the car was just determined to throw a wheel off every so often.

big JC

So what was happening, the nut was spinning off the axle? When I first read this post I assumed it was the common problem of the fried hub bearings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts