• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xsc thoughts and opinions

redthomas

So I have a mt v3. And a xsc. I'm unfortunately parting with the mt cause its just not my thing. Its just too bulky and heavey.I do love it and its super cool and 6 kinds of badd ass, but I've got no driving buddies and I lost the one I was supposed to have. Anyways. I'm keeping the xsc.its less of a truck, but the fun factor is way higher. I've already upgraded the plug and wire. I'll grab bearings next time I pass the bearing shop, cause one axel has gone bad already.next step will be a clutch spring and beyond that I'm open for suguestions. I've got the 7075 hubs for when I see the wheels I want. My driving hopes will be hard acceleration and good top end on hole shots. Any help will be awesome. Thanks guys

Stumpdiggitty

I friggin love my XSC. Check my utube channel for some vids. Got some pretty descent mods done. Its a blast! Belt drive is awesome.

Restomod

I only have had the same wheel bearings go as you but the next thing was the trans plate bearings. I upgraded to the MT Pro aluminum one with the bigger bearings and so far its great. I also upgraded to a better air filter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts