• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB transmitter control issue

EliteScope

Hi guys just wanted to ask for some advice...
just this evening i was going to run my XBs out but as soon as i turned on my radio then car, i noticed that i wasnt getting any feedback..well propper feedback that is.
When i turn the wheel, i don't get any steering but when i pull the trigger, the steering responds.
i checked if i have all the wires plugged in correctly and it is...i think lol...i tried switching it around just to see if maybe thats the issue...still no avail. i even tried binding as a last result.

ch1:white,red,black
ch2:yellow,red,brown

so if anyone has a fix regarding this issue i would appreciate it. along with propper steering/throttle channel placement, i would greatly appreciate it.

EliteScope

update:
all electronics are up and running now...not sure what happened but i tinkered a bit more on it and yup all good to go...thanks for all the feedback

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.