• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB-E aka my XT-E run with a Staypro 45G HD FPV Camera

G

Nice video. I was checkin out you video where you are showing off the cool killer RC light controller. It looks like there is some blue aluminum suspension under there. Did you use mt/tt parts?

XBENOOB

RCDAD said:
Nice video. I was checkin out you video where you are showing off the cool killer RC light controller. It looks like there is some blue aluminum suspension under there. Did you use mt/tt parts?
lol... No.. I have blue led lights (under glow) that are always on when you turn it on. The other lights are controlled via the 3rd channel on the FlySky transmitter...

I positioned the blue led's to shine through the tires.. look cool at night..

Gun metal aluminum upper a-arms from Redcat on the front and 7075rc front and rear bearing carriers..

XBENOOB

RampageHopUps said:
Cool video, thanks for the props. I thought you were going to hit the garage door.
lol... Not when the camera was rolling... at least not this time.... :D

and you're welcome for the props....

G

*XBENOOB

lol... No.. I have blue led lights (under glow) that are always on when you turn it on. The other lights are controlled via the 3rd channel on the FlySky transmitter...

I positioned the blue led's to shine through the tires.. look cool at night..

Gun metal aluminum upper a-arms from Redcat on the front and 7075rc front and rear bearing carriers..
Thought so. Just had to check.lol My next Redcat will be a xb and I have noticed the lack of upgrades.

Thx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts