• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

x series body posts hop up?

j_cifelli

Hey everyone I was trying to find hop up part number for aluminum body posts for x series rampage... anyone know it and what about mt posts on a xt ?? Thanks

G

Not available for the X-series.

The MT versions won't fit. The plastic posts are actually better. They have give and will help save the body in a rollover. The aluminum version will just punch a hole through the body. Besides, the plastics are so inexpensive, you can keep extra incase they break.

j_cifelli

Well id agree about the metal punching holes in the body and braking them but... any time I roll my truck I shatter bodies... redcat bodies are brittle.. im thinking about just getting a steel roll cage and just ditching bodies all together... I have spent 100's on replacement bodies... anyone know a quality bashing body that can last a roll over?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts