• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Worst day of rc ever

GIGAWATTS

Ive gotten addicted to hydroplaning and seeing how far i can push it. when you push the limits some times they push back.

GIGAWATTS

Plan A: drive it all the way across the pond.

Plan B: start at the deep end of the pond because if it goes down it won't be until the it make it most of the way.

Plan C: uses the GETTERBACK so i know where it is and can wade in and get it.

NONE of those worked!!!

talunceford

GIGAWATTS said:
Plan A: drive it all the way across the pond.Plan B: start at the deep end of the pond because if it goes down it won't be until the it make it most of the way.

Plan C: uses the GETTERBACK so i know where it is and can wade in and get it.

NONE of those worked!!!
Damn, that sucks....

phreerider

sometimes you have that, and man that sucks!

i am much better at handling things like that now, its the realization that the future is filled with stuff i KNOW i can fix...plus it gives you the education u could not imagine to get it back.

very nice , way to get it back! test the get it back junk!

or on the inside of the body, line it with cut up life vest pieces, it would not take much and would be no real added weight,,,prolly closed cell spray foam would work as well. TEST ! first!

GIGAWATTS

phreerider said:
sometimes you have that, and man that sucks! i am much better at handling things like that now, its the realization that the future is filled with stuff i KNOW i can fix...plus it gives you the education u could not imagine to get it back.

very nice , way to get it back! test the get it back junk!

or on the inside of the body, line it with cut up life vest pieces, it would not take much and would be no real added weight,,,prolly closed cell spray foam would work as well. TEST ! first!
I put flotation in all my other cars but the body on the XBE is super tight on space.

toybuyer

Damn that sucks... You have to swim just to retrieve and after you have to rebuild the whole kit.

GIGAWATTS

toybuyer said:
Damn that sucks... You have to swim just to retrieve and after you have to rebuild the whole kit.
i use the pedal boat most of the time. most of the cars have flotation in them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts