• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Will kill switch work on stock transmitter?

delta_kilo

I just ordered a Dunerunner which will be delivered on Wed. I all ready ordered the Killer Bee kill switch which I got today. I was just curious if it's going to work with the stock transmitter or if I'm going to have to upgrade?

Guantanamo Joe

It will work with the stock transmitter as far as killing your engine when there is a problem. The main differeince is that the stock is a 2 channel, so you cant activate the switch from the transmitter- which in my opinion is the best part of having it.

A lot of guys use the Flysky transmitter... it is 3 channel and is an amazing remote for less than 50 bucks.

delta_kilo

Where is the best place to get a Flysky transmitter and will the stock receiver work and or bind to it?

G

The flysky will come with a receiver. The stock one will work if you rebind it.

Guantanamo Joe

I know it seems cheap, but it is a great transmitter, and extra receivers (if you want more than one truck run by the same controller or you just want a spare) are less than 10 bucks... sometimes less than 7

"My name is Guantanamo Joe and I support this product"... ha ha ha

delta_kilo

After watching the video on their website I all ready placed an order. How can you pass up $36 for what you get.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I know it seems cheap, but it is a great transmitter, and extra receivers (if you want more than one truck run by the same controller or you just want a spare) are less than 10 bucks... sometimes less than 7"My name is Guantanamo Joe and I support this product"... ha ha ha
LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts