• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

who would have thunk? another tt/mt vid

kryptonite

just a few more bashing clips for all you guys that don't get out enough

"RagE"

Piranha2

Contributor
Kryptonite....King of Kartwheels.......oops din't mean for it to come out like that....sick vid Kryp...that 23 honks....smaller tires you think?....gotta get the Excavators for mine now. Thanks for sharing!

kryptonite

its definatly the tires. im running a 28.5 with an x-can in my mt and that thing cant hold a candle next to the tt.. my next purchase will be excavaters and rockstars for the mt. its so unresponsive and sluggish with those huge tires. but it looks mean

Piranha2

Contributor
unresponsive and sluggish is that x-can.......try the MT with the side DOM for a run.......remember, "it's ONLY 2 bolts" :cool:

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
unresponsive and sluggish is that x-can.......try the MT with the side DOM for a run.......remember, "it's ONLY 2 bolts" :cool:
LMAO!! i know that can killes it. but im not sure if i want to do the tires or get a tgn.. or just leave it alone and work the little tt..

Piranha2

Contributor
Yeah, you're torn......but you have a ton of options between the two......have you inspected that TT yet?...I can't imagine NOTHING happened after all those flips and cartwheels!

kryptonite

thats nothing!! i abuse the snot out of that thing. the tt with lighter wheels is pretty durable. i also pegged one of those heli port lights..i did break a drive cup when i clipped the rear wheel on a stuborn tree.. basterd wouldnt get out of the way.... so i hit'm:D

thats why im not doing any alum upgrades like my mt.. doesn't need it. and love the avotor!!! i saw that and nearly spit my coffe out

Piranha2

Contributor
LOL, yeah I gots some tempering to do in the morning.......also, I found the Desperado / Excavator combo for cheap money so they're next.......I do love the big MT tires though for just general abuse!

Lizardking

Piranha2 said:
LOL, yeah I gots some tempering to do in the morning.......also, I found the Desperado / Excavator combo for cheap money so they're next.......I do love the big MT tires though for just general abuse!
How much if you don't mind me asking?

Z

ZielkeRacing

Nice vid! That TT ripps!! Just ordered Badlands mounted on Desperado wheels. These will go on the second build.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts